About this Art
The ancestors of the Rhinos had been roaming the earth far longer than any human civilizations on this planet dating back to 30 million years ago. The pattern symbolizes the arts from the ancient civilizations. Yet, today the Black Rhinos are critically endangered with few thousands left.
10% Net Profits Donated
10% of the net profit will go towards Endanzoo's project for endangered species. Learn More
• Raglan design makes easier for little arms to guide through arm holes.
• Irritation free: Flat-seam side stitches and eco-friendly printed tags.
• Made with 100% GOTS certified organic cotton.
• Premium quality fabric: Super soft and luxurious feel.
• Eco-friendly water based inks and Azo-free dyes.
• Designed and Printed in Canada.
Why "GOTS Certified" is important?
GOTS certified is a worldwide leading textile processing standard for organic fibres. It defines high-level environment criteria along the entire organic textiles supply chain and requires compliance with social criteria as well.
All Endanzoo Tee Shirt sizes run small. For a more relaxed and looser fit, choose a size up.
For more information on Sizing Chart, please Click Here