ABOUT THIS ART
Climate change have been the main threats to Polar Bears. Arctic sea ice have been melting rapidly. As a result, Polar Bears habitats have been effected. Beside climate change, there are other main threats that endangered Polar Bears like industrial impacts, and hunting. Through this one-of-a-kind arts, we hope to convey an important message: SAVE POLAR BEARS FROM EXTINCTION.
10% of the net profit will go towards Endanzoo's project for endangered species. Learn More
• Raglan design makes easier for little arms to guide through arm holes.
• Irritation free: Flat-seam side stitches and eco-friendly printed tags.
• Made with 100% GOTS certified organic cotton.
• Premium quality fabric: Super soft and luxurious feel.
• Eco-friendly water based inks and Azo-free dyes.
• Designed and Printed in Canada.
We use high quality DTG printing on organic baby clothes.
Why "GOTS Certified" is important?
GOTS certified is a worldwide leading textile processing standard for organic fibres. It defines high-level environment criteria along the entire organic textiles supply chain and requires compliance with social criteria as well.
Please see image gallery for sizing guide and washing instruction.