Organic Three-quarter Sleeve Kids Tee Shirt - Ancient Rhino
ABOUT THIS ART
The ancestors of the Rhinos had been roaming the earth far longer than any human civilizations on this planet dating back to 30 million years ago. The pattern symbolizes the arts from the ancient civilizations. Yet, today the Black Rhinos are critically endangered with few thousands left.
10% of the net profit will go towards Endanzoo's project for endangered species. Learn More
• Raglan design makes easier for little arms to guide through arm holes.
• Irritation free: Flat-seam side stitches and eco-friendly printed tags.
• Made with 100% GOTS certified organic cotton.
• Premium quality fabric: Super soft and luxurious feel.
• Eco-friendly water based inks and Azo-free dyes.
• Designed and Printed in Canada.
We use high quality DTG printing on organic baby clothes.
Why "GOTS Certified" is important?
GOTS certified is a worldwide leading textile processing standard for organic fibres. It defines high-level environment criteria along the entire organic textiles supply chain and requires compliance with social criteria as well.
Check sizing guide & washing instruction in the product image gallery. Please note that these t-shirts are made with 100% organic cotton and shrinkage of 3% - 6% occurs after the first wash. Purchase one size bigger for a more comfortable fit.