ABOUT THIS ART
Ocean is the home to every Whales. They along with other ocean's species play a vital role to our marine ecosystem where they provide oxygen, combat climate change and sustain fish stocks. Ships like whaling ships have become one of the biggest threat to their home. In the 19th and early 20th century due to commercial whaling, the Blue whales species were on the verge of extinction. Through this wonderful one-of-a-kind art, we hope to spread the message that ocean life is beautiful.
10% of the net profit will go towards Endanzoo's project for endangered species. Learn More
• Raglan design makes easier for little arms to guide through arm holes.
• Irritation free: Flat-seam side stitches and eco-friendly printed tags.
• Made with 100% GOTS certified organic cotton.
• Premium quality fabric: Super soft and luxurious feel.
• Eco-friendly water based inks and Azo-free dyes.
• Designed and Printed in Canada.
We use high quality DTG printing on organic baby clothes.
Why "GOTS Certified" is important?
GOTS certified is a worldwide leading textile processing standard for organic fibres. It defines high-level environment criteria along the entire organic textiles supply chain and requires compliance with social criteria as well.
Please see image gallery for sizing guide and washing instruction.