ABOUT THIS ART
The blue whales were on the verge of extinction in the 19th and early 20th century due to commercial whaling. The species still exist today thanks to the International Convention for the Regulation of Whaling that protects them to some extent. Have the “COURAGE” to stand up against the challenges and make a change.
10% of the net profit will go towards Endanzoo's project for endangered species. Learn More
• Easy on and off front and bottom snaps.
• Raglan design makes it easier for little arms to guide through the arm holes.
• Irritation free: Flat-seam side stitches and eco-friendly printed tags.
• Longer cuff at wrist to roll up or down for the perfect fit.
• Made with 100% GOTS certified organic cotton.
• Premium quality fabric: Super soft and luxurious feel.
• Eco-friendly inks and Azo-free dyes.
• Designed and printed in Canada.
We use high quality DTG printing on organic baby clothes.
Why "GOTS Certified" is important?
GOTS certified is a worldwide leading textile processing standard for organic fibres. It defines high-level environment criteria along the entire organic textiles supply chain and requires compliance with social criteria as well.