About this art
Ben, the Polar Bear, spend majority of his time on the sea ice whether to hunt or to play. Due to climate change, the sea ice in the Arctic is melting rapidly threatening Polar Bears’ habitat and their population.
10% Net Profits Donated
10% of the net profit will go towards Endanzoo's project for endangered species. Learn More
• Easy on and off lap shoulder short sleeve onesie.
• A little extra nappy room added for comfortable mobility.
• Irritation free: Flat-seam side stitches and eco-friendly printed tags.
• Longer cuff at wrist to roll up or down for the perfect fit.
• Nickel-free, Lead-free and PVC-free buttons.
• Made with 100% GOTS certified organic cotton.
• Premium quality fabric: Super soft and luxurious feel.
• Eco-friendly water based inks and Azo-free dyes.
• Designed and printed in Canada.
Why "GOTS Certified" is important?
GOTS certified is a worldwide leading textile processing standard for organic fibres. It defines high-level environment criteria along the entire organic textiles supply chain and requires compliance with social criteria as well.