1. What is GOTS?
GOTS is a worldwide leading textile processing standard for organic fibres. It stands for Global Organic Textile Standard. It defines high-level environment criteria along the entire organic textiles supply chain and requires compliance with social criteria as well. Learn more
2. Washing Instruction
- Machine wash cold with like colors (Preferably delicate cycle )
- No bleach.
- Tumble dry low inside out (Preferably hand dry)
- Iron with low heat setting (Preferably inside out)
3. Why is my clothing color different from what is shown on the website?
Actually colors may slightly vary from those shown due to individually computer monitor settings.
4. Will my clothing shrink after wash?
Conventional cotton apparel is generally treated with chemicals to reduce the shrinkage effects of heat where as organic cotton is not treated. So allow 4-6% shrinkage. However, we have added a little more fabric to adjust for the shrinkage.
5. What is Endanzoo's project?
We have a commitment to support the work done on protecting the endangered species around the world. Learn more