Meet Ola, the Sumatran Orangutan!
Ola lives in the island of Sumatra in Indonesia. Ola spend most of her time on the trees eating mainly ripe fruits and young leaves and will grow up to be one of the largest tree-dwelling animals on Earth. When not eating or playing, she can sit for hours gazing. She is very attached to her family and will live alongside her mom until around 8 years old.
Endanzoo Art Collection
- Made with 100% GOTS certified organic cotton.
- Premium quality fabric: Super soft and luxurious feel.
- Eco-friendly inks and dyes.
- GOTS certified, worldwide leading textile processing standard for organic fibres. It defines high-level environment criteria along the entire organic textiles supply chain and requires compliance with social criteria as well.
- Designed and Printed in Canada.
- Available in 0-3m, 3-6m, 6-12m, & 12-18m
0-3m fits from 8 - 12lbs
3-6m fits from 12 - 16lbs
6-12m fits from 16-23lbs
12-18m fits from 23-27lbs
Style No. ACKS-LS-O
Adopting Orangutan through WWF Canada help us to support endangered Orangutan around the world. Due to the fast disappearing of their forest habitat, and illegal pet trade, Orangutan's population is on a decline. For more information about our project, Click Here