Meet Ray, the Black Rhino!
Ray lives with his small family in Africa. He loves to roam around looking for adventure as he gets summer all year round. With his horn, he could break apart almost anything on his way. However, he only eats vegetables as that his way to stay healthy and active.
Endanzoo Art Collection
- Made with 100% GOTS certified organic cotton.
- Premium quality fabric: Super soft and luxurious feel.
- Eco-friendly inks and dyes.
- GOTS certified, worldwide leading textile processing standard for organic fibres. It defines high-level environment criteria along the entire organic textiles supply chain and requires compliance with social criteria as well.
- Designed and Printed in Canada.
- Available in 0-3m, 3-6m, 6-12m, & 12-18m
0-3m fits from 8 - 12lbs
3-6m fits from 12 - 16lbs
6-12m fits from 16-23lbs
12-18m fits from 23-27lbs
Endanzoo is a proud member of Save The Rhino club. Save The Rhino is an international organization that focus on saving Rhino population from extinction. We support endangered rhinos. For more information about our project, Click Here
Style No. ACKS-LS-R