Organic Short Sleeve Kids Tee Shirt - Whale with Ship Anchor
ABOUT THIS ART
The anchors of the whaling ships should be dropped. It’s time to stop! The blue whales were on the verge of extinction in the 19th and early 20th century due to commercial whaling. The species still exist today thanks to the International Convention for the Regulation of Whaling that protects them to some extent.
10% of the net profit will go towards Endanzoo's project for endangered species. Learn More
• Raglan design makes easier for little arms to guide through arm holes.
• Irritation free: Flat-seam side stitches and eco-friendly printed tags.
• Made with 100% GOTS certified organic cotton.
• Premium quality fabric: Super soft and luxurious feel.
• Eco-friendly water based inks and Azo-free dyes.
• Designed and Printed in Canada.
We use high quality DTG printing on organic baby clothes.
Why "GOTS Certified" is important?
GOTS certified is a worldwide leading textile processing standard for organic fibres. It defines high-level environment criteria along the entire organic textiles supply chain and requires compliance with social criteria as well.
Please see image gallery for sizing guide and washing instruction.