ABOUT THIS ART
Help spread the message of saving African Elephants. The largest animal on Earth, African Elephant have been listed as vulnerable on World Wildlife Website. Habitat loss and illegal Ivory trade have been the main cause of African elephant declining population. Since the early 90s, demand for ivory products have encourage illegal poaching which resulted in mass elephant dead.
10% of the net profit will go towards Endanzoo's project for endangered species. Learn More
• Easy on and off lap shoulder long sleeve bodysuit.
• A little extra nappy room added for comfortable mobility.
• Irritation free: Flat-seam side stitches and eco-friendly printed tags.
• Longer cuff at wrist to roll up or down for the perfect fit.
• Made with 100% GOTS certified organic cotton.
• Premium quality fabric: Super soft and luxurious feel.
• Eco-friendly inks and Azo-free dyes.
• Designed and printed in Canada.
Why "GOTS Certified" is important?
GOTS certified is a worldwide leading textile processing standard for organic fibres. It defines high-level environment criteria along the entire organic textiles supply chain and requires compliance with social criteria as well.
We use high quality DTG printing on organic baby clothes.